Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and article 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679
Dear user ,
In accordance with the provisions of articles 13 and 14 of the Reg. 2016/679, laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Tumminello SRL, in the person of its legal representative. Tumminello has its registered office in Castelbuono (PA), VAT number 04103710820, Mail: email@example.com, Telephone: +39 092 167 1132
- OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
The data processed are personal data and contact information. The interested party has given his consent to the processing of his personal data for the purposes referred to in the following point. The processing is in any case necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
The provision of the requested data is mandatory as it is necessary to carry out the service / request and any refusal to provide such data could lead to the failure to complete or maintain the contractual relationship. Consent for marketing purposes is optional.
The treatment will be carried out by digital means. The data will not be publicly disclosed.
2 PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data will be processed to allow the online purchase of Tummiello products.
The data will be processed lawfully, fairly and with the utmost confidentiality, in compliance with the appropriate security measures as provided for by the Code and the Regulations.
3. METHOD OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the conclusion of the contract. In case of subscription to the newsletter, the e-mail that will be inserted in the sending list will be used for the aforementioned purposes until the cancellation by the user and in any case no later than 5 years from the sending of the last e-mail containing information. commercial
4. COMMUNICATION OF DATA
The owner may communicate the data of the interested party to Facebook inc. and Google inc. for the sole purpose of optimizing their advertising campaigns, personalizing their audience and creating remarketing automations.
5. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the writer and are handled exclusively by subjects expressly appointed by the owner and will not be communicated and / or disclosed to third parties.
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The customer in his capacity as an interested party has the rights referred to in Article 15 of the Regulation and precisely:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the pursuit of purposes not contemplated by art. 2.
Also pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR, the user has the right to request at any time, access to his personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of processing in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, obtain the data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the GDPR. At any time, the user can revoke pursuant to art. 7 of the GDPR the consent given; propose a complaint to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to article 77 of the GDPR if it considers that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
The interested party can exercise the rights referred to in the previous article at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to: Tumminello Srl, Castelbuono (PA), VAT number 04103710820, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +39 092 167 1132
90013 Castelbuono (PA) Italy
VAT number 04103710820
Phone: +39 092 167 1132